• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hockey < bandy
    CSPA

Comment

• @ Gangerolf.. I don't think so.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• you don't think so? you think WRONG then

ever played it? it's similar to hockey, except 1000x better.

I think this is why Norway (and Kazakstan) sucks at hockey. All the cool kids play bandy instead.
        I don't know the Danes' excuse though but it probably involves beer.
        CSPA

Comment

• Then why do the Swedes and Russkies beat you in bandy too?
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• sure I know bandy... it's decently popular in here these days.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Brandy

Comment

• Monkey!!!

Comment

• thus, the drunk Danes report themselves to rape and pillage
                  In da butt.

Comment

• Is "bandy" the term for being invaded by the Germans? Because the Norweigans and Danes are awesome at that.
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• 12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                        Then why do the Swedes and Russkies beat you in bandy too?
                        because they have more (potential) players and put more money and effort into professional bandy?

in general we're better at individual sports. like skiing and speed skating and stuff.

how come there aren't any good skiers from Canada. you have some of the best places in the world for alpine skiing and plenty of snow in the woods for nordic skiiing...
                        CSPA

Comment

• Because Canadians are way too busy focusing on things they want, but just can't have.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• The reason is why we have shown decline in skiing, aside from doping, we have more popular sports. Skiing is simply not appealing to young brave FInns anymore. We all want to play hockey, soccer, fight or make love. There's no skiing in that magic foursome.
                            In da butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                              We all want to play hockey, soccer, fight or make love.
                              Well you have the hockey down already, so just hang in there, Finland!

Comment

• "Can't have" my ass.

We own the Arctic skies, and have medium lift capacity anywhere we want in that corner of the globe. We could put a base of a thousand men on Hans island and keep it there indefinitely, and there would be nothing you could do to stop us.

If, on the other hand, you decided to put a permanent structure up and we decided to stop you it wouldn't stand more than 2hours (IIRC the flight time from the nearest CF-18 squadron).

Your visits to Canadian territory are tolerated because the UN would probably squawk if we slaughtered a bunch of Danes over a useless piece of rock....
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X