100 Greatest Guitar Solos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slash = overrated junkie. Really, imran,
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Stairway to Heaven is teh r0x0r...

Atleast I think so...
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
        Slash = overrated junkie. Really, imran,
        Sorry Saras, Slash is an incredibly talented guitarist.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm so sick of Stairway To Heaven, Free Bird, and Hotel California that I need to look for a bucket when I hear it now.

Speaking of Lightnin' Hopkins, I just happen to be listening to Mojo Magic - Anthology as I write this.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Speaking of Lightnin' Hopkins, I just happen to be listening to Mojo Magic - Anthology as I write this.

It's good to see someone else who appreciates music that comes from before 'Kerrang!' was published.

That 'best of' list had too much stone-washed denim, big hair and fake biker jackets in it for my taste, and not enough delta blues or country blues or, indeed, any gawd damn blues players.

A.O.R.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Stairway to Heaven - very cool, but #1?! puh-lease.

Man, reminds me of how much I hate these things.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Stairway IS definitely overrated. And come to think of it, no Gary Moore??
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Mick Ronson

Comment

Working...
                  X