Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghosts ghosts ghosts ghosts AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

I thought Thorn and the Karl-inhabited bf broke up? Did I miss something?
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Sorry, can't help you. I thought it was Thorn who was inhabitated by two gay ghosts
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
          Sorry, can't help you. I thought it was Thorn who was inhabitated by two gay ghosts
          You're still trying to keep it straight? you're a better man than I.
          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

No, we're trying to get Thorn straight.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
              You should start writing horror books. Afterall, if you really see ghosts, you have no problems putting imposters such as Stephen King back into their places.
              I think I've hit on why I'm so hard on UR. Where do these statements come from?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ghosts are alright, becareful crossing the road. Cars kill.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                  I think I've hit on why I'm so hard on UR. Where do these statements come from?
                  Dry wit.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think UR is a ghost.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                      I think UR is a ghost.
                      Phear me
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

no need to fear ghosts... they are already dead and stuff...

plus, what's the worst they can do? kill you? then you are a ghost... okay, then what? then you are both ghosts and you haunt each other... okay...

lame
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X