Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghosts ghosts ghosts ghosts AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghosts ghosts ghosts ghosts AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!!!

I'm so tired of my condo being haunted. The other day was the most terrifying day of my life, I won't get into the details here but I ended up having to protect myself from an evil demon trying to break into the house!!

There is like a spritual vortex around here, by the lake, and there are literally hundreds of ghosts that pass through here.

Of course last time I complained about the ghosts out loud, one tried to strangle me although I was protected from any real damage. WTF, what is up with this!?

I don't mind Karl, the gay former-Nazi soldier ghost that now coinhabits my BoyFriends body, but jeez these other ones can go, they don't talk they just cause trouble and creep me out.

I'm starting to see cars from the 1930s with murdered people in them that DON'T exist anymore, eek help!!! This is getting out of hand!!

FYI, spritual paraphernalia from most religions are helpful in protecting you from some of the more dangerous stuff.

I just hope I don't run into any of those soul eaters, you can identify them cause they have black eyes no white at all, and if you invite them in, whether it be in you house are car, they will kill you and take your soul. They are absolute evil, watch out for them. You'll have a strong urge to let them in, they will appear as children, women, old people, whatever seems disarming to you. Trust me to others it will look like another murder (your body), but your soul will be in a worse place then hell (not the christian hell it don't exist, but one reserved for those that do evil in God's name), until somebody gets around to freeing you. There are some other ones that can invite you in that live underground so be wary of that too, though they are rarer.

I can't really say what I know about other creatures like vampyres, and demons that can tear your flesh apart, other than they do exist. So don't think psychotic or evil humans are the only things to watch out for.

Oh and btw, I am doing excellent on my meds, so don't use that a scapegoat on me, believe what you want, but I hope you at least head my warnings, if there does come a time that you might be faced with such evil.

FYI, poltergeist is just telekinesis (mind randomly moving objects) in angsty (usually teen girls) people. There are other things that aren't quite ghosts, like replays, which is sorta like a videotape in magnetic energy of a repeated event in time, it looks like a ghost haunting, but it isn't interactive, can be quite frightening if it is something terrible that happened that keeps getting repeated.

There is a lot that science has yet to explain, I mean for this stuff you don't need to take my word from it certainly, do some research there are far more reputable people then me about this sort of stuff. Although I am telling the truth about my experiences. Believe it or not, whatever be your point of view.

Any of you have any haunting issues, supernatural problems, or am I alone in this respect?
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

I'm haunted by a supernaturally insane poster from North Carolina.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You should start a cult and make TEN MILLION DOLALRAS
      CSPA

Comment

Ghosts haunt minds, not places.

Comment

Tell Karl to machine gun down the rest of 'em 1941 SS style.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Blah

Comment

Does your mentalcase worldview allow for protective spells?

Comment

You should start writing horror books. Afterall, if you really see ghosts, you have no problems putting imposters such as Stephen King back into their places.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hmmm....this gives me an idea for a new spin on an old scam.

Something like this, mayhaps?

From the desk of Dark Shadows
                  666 Purgatory Lane
                  Limbo

Dear, I am writing this letter to you because I have been in frequent contact on the Astral Plane with Shirley McLain, Madame Cleo, Dionne Warwick, and the Psychic Friends Network, and they have all assured me of your honesty and trustworthiness.

I am writing this letter then, in hopes of a favorable response to a very "grave" matter. In life, I was a wealthy heiress to a horse and buggy fortune. At the time of my death, this fortune amounted to $2.2M dollars, US. The funds are currently deposited in Mammon's Bank of Boundless Avarice and Greed, and have a present value of $7,216,938,014.18 (120 years of appreciation and sound investment). The only trouble is, I am having difficulty getting this money out of the bank it is currently locked away in.

What I require then, is for someone "on the other side" to lend me their bank account so I can move the money from this side to that.

If you would reach out your hand to me in this way, I will agree to pay you 66.6% of the total value of my account as a fee for offering your kindest assistance.

Thank you in advance, and I look forward to a favorable response.

Oh...and stay out of the light.

-=Vel=-
                  The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Re: Ghosts ghosts ghosts ghosts AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!!!

Originally posted by Thorn
                      Oh and btw, I am doing excellent on my meds
                      Yes we can see that - please show this thread to your doctor so he can see how well you are doing too
                      Last edited by Alexander's Horse; September 10, 2005, 10:32.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Call Buffy.
                        What?

Comment

This could be the beginning of a beautiful scam to part the stupid from their money.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

"Buuuuffy"
                            Blah

Comment

Vel, that was priceless.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X