No announcement yet.

Vegetarians are the reason of modern decadence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course your little french vegan friend was IN THE WRONG. We, in the western societies can't even go to those efforts to get food for our guests. We just go to store, buy something and heat it, or prepare it a little and then heat it.

These dudes, in their eyes, I bet it was like Peking duck, Christmas table and greatest buffet all wrapped into one, when they got that goat. Very expensive they are.. goats.. and pigs too, and all those kinds of animals. And what does this vegan do? NO! I can't eat the goat! Screw this! I have a DIET TO FOLLOW!

WTF?!

You EAT IT! Vegan or not, you show the respect and eat it. Basically he wasn't ready to show the respect for their efforts and their price possession, made for you, because it fights with your diet?!?!?!?!? You see, many of us think, well, he CAN'T eat it, and he is just following his diet, and what he believes in.

bullcrap. When I prepare the biggest feast of my life to some stranger, and they look at it like it's plague, can't eat it, because I eat so good back home I refuse.. Man I would be so insulted.

When your friend has the respect for other people and their efforts, and EATS in that particular situation, because he can overcome the little hedonistic hippie crap, and realize how big of a deal it is, then he becomes a GOOD VEGAN.

Oh I bet he starved for few days. It must have been horrible. I hope he packs condoms everywhere though.

This is like not taking your shoes off, spit in the floor, just ram the tea in your throat, and get angry inside in japanese house. Some insults, maybe punch few holes in the paper walls. That's the same. Exactly the same.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

And the worst about this all is, when a real pig goes and insults everyone, at least he knows he is doing it. When these little vegetarians and other hippies go around the globe, being idiots as usual, trying to tell them how to live and be like them and basically insult them even more with their unrealistic crap that requires the money of little daddy to actually work like that, you know, not working, being lazy hedonistic pot smoking idiots.. they don't know it! They just call the real pig into stands and answer for the claim, GUILTY! and judge and trhwo that person in their black list, but everyone else knows, except the vegebastardians, that THEY are being stupid too. NOT always, nto all of them. Just most of them and most of the time.

They are IDIOTS because they can AFFORD it. They just have no grasp of reality. They should go back watching Peter Pan and stop messing up poor people even more.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Of course I think the guy was in the wrong (FYI, he's a German - the German youth in infinitely more hippie than the French one - and his French girlfriend actually ate the goat despite being vegetarian).

Besides, the guy works for a living next to his studies. I disagree with him on ost things (because I'm fundamentally un-hippie), but even he doesn't fit your stereotype. And he is the most stereotypical vegan I've ever met.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Re: Re: Vegetarians are the reason of modern decadence

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
          @ Pekka's ignorance.
          Please refrain from the insults.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Spiff, yes you are correct, German hippie base is large, and DISGUSTING. You French can't possibly match them.

Yes he matches my stereotype and if he works, so what. Even idiots can have jobs these days.
            In da butt.

Comment

The problem with veganism is that it's ridiculously anthropocentric.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

it's just stupid, period. All of them will die though. When we pollute all those fields and stuff, and make laws that people can't grow their own stuff or we lock them up, we just see,.. I mean it's an experiment... then we see them starve to death and we laugh next to them .. yes this would be fantasy.. and those who turn into meat eaters, we let them, but we laugh when they cry and we kill the animals they have to eat right in front of their eyes, and we laugh during the whole process, and they cry, and we laugh, and they cry.....
                In da butt.

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

All of them will die though. When we pollute all those fields and stuff, and make laws that people can't grow their own stuff or we lock them up, we just see,.. I mean it's an experiment... then we see them starve to death and we laugh next to them .. yes this would be fantasy..

This is North Korea described.

Comment

So much anger... Did you get rejected by that hot Turkish chick perhaps?
                      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

No I haven't been rejected, at least not yet.. I'm still trying to.. seduce her. It has proven to be difficult though. But I'm not out yet.

And I'm not angry. I'm just realist.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Just show her this thread, it should give her butterflies in the panties
                          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Post pics of her and I'll give you free advice!

Comment

You know, some of you guys are really creepy.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

says communist!

It's ok though. Some of this vegetarian crap these guys are defending, they are creepy in their hypocricy. THey will cry though.. at the end.. when we laugh.. they cry.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X