Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetarians are the reason of modern decadence

Yes, this is true.

I was, few hours ago, having a cup of coffee in this coffee place, reading the paper, when my ears caught something that made me listen more. It suddenly hit me.. I knew that the leftist youth was the bigger threat than any terrorism, criminal activity and illnesses combined.. because they represent.. the decandence.

First off, these trendy coffee shops are usually loaded with stupid hippies etc. But I don't mind. After all, I'm all for .. live and let live.

So.. I heard them talking about how New Orleans was totally their own fault, because of the pollution etc, that supposedly caused this hurricane, or at least intensified it to this magnitude. Of course, they wouldn't quote or refer to any studies, since this was of course fact that doesn't have to be studied at all.

"Ok..", I thought and continued reading about the US Open tennis tournament. I figured easy suckers for me to kill once we abandon earth in hurry and only few people fit into the mothership!

Of course, I bited my lip when their little conversation turned into how they also deserved it. Because, as we all know, Americans have been causing so much damange and death to the rest of the world, so little payback is in order. Right....the rich people now know how it is to lose something they said.

I wanted to join the conversation at this point, but I would have been arrested later so I was able to control myself. You see, these people, zipping 2 euro coffee from a cup that is small, listening to their iPods, and turning the voices off from fairly new Nokia mobile phone, where naturally, talking how the rich people in New Orleans got it in the back YAA! When most of them were actually poorer than anyone of that tables idiots to begin with. Of course they kind of missed that one. Next time hurricanes, please wipe THESE rich people off of the planet.

Then, one of them would talk about how he feels we can eat fish, but not lkie other animals. That he would bring fish back to his diet....

You know, these mother****ers can afford to think about their diets, and choose not to eat meat, when most of the people on this planet are hungry and starving. THese people can take the high and mighty route, and then, blaming others for eating meat. These fat bastards don't even consider the fact that if they were in the poor places being that poor, they would eat the damn meat and be happy about it. So every day you have a meal in front of you, with meat in it, you should be HAPPY and appreciate it. And if you don't want to eat it, then what ever you do, start pointing fingers at others makes you nothing but a true *******.

I bet half of them had food allergies too.

One of these days my brothers.. one of these days..
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Re: Vegetarians are the reason of modern decadence

Originally posted by Pekka
    Yes, this is true.

I was, few hours ago, having a cup of coffee in this coffee place, reading the paper, when my ears caught something that made me listen more. It suddenly hit me.. I knew that the leftist youth was the bigger threat than any terrorism, criminal activity and illnesses combined.. because they represent.. the decandence.

First off, these trendy coffee shops are usually loaded with stupid hippies etc. But I don't mind. After all, I'm all for .. live and let live.

So.. I heard them talking about how New Orleans was totally their own fault, because of the pollution etc, that supposedly caused this hurricane, or at least intensified it to this magnitude. Of course, they wouldn't quote or refer to any studies, since this was of course fact that doesn't have to be studied at all.

"Ok..", I thought and continued reading about the US Open tennis tournament. I figured easy suckers for me to kill once we abandon earth in hurry and only few people fit into the mothership!

Of course, I bited my lip when their little conversation turned into how they also deserved it. Because, as we all know, Americans have been causing so much damange and death to the rest of the world, so little payback is in order. Right....the rich people now know how it is to lose something they said.

I wanted to join the conversation at this point, but I would have been arrested later so I was able to control myself. You see, these people, zipping 2 euro coffee from a cup that is small, listening to their iPods, and turning the voices off from fairly new Nokia mobile phone, where naturally, talking how the rich people in New Orleans got it in the back YAA! When most of them were actually poorer than anyone of that tables idiots to begin with. Of course they kind of missed that one. Next time hurricanes, please wipe THESE rich people off of the planet.

Then, one of them would talk about how he feels we can eat fish, but not lkie other animals. That he would bring fish back to his diet....

You know, these mother****ers can afford to think about their diets, and choose not to eat meat, when most of the people on this planet are hungry and starving. THese people can take the high and mighty route, and then, blaming others for eating meat. These fat bastards don't even consider the fact that if they were in the poor places being that poor, they would eat the damn meat and be happy about it. So every day you have a meal in front of you, with meat in it, you should be HAPPY and appreciate it. And if you don't want to eat it, then what ever you do, start pointing fingers at others makes you nothing but a true *******.

I bet half of them had food allergies too.

One of these days my brothers.. one of these days..
    Supercitizen:

It is sad thing that most lefties (especially the well off ones) my age care more about that crap then promoting equality. Oh, and the Enviro-hippies would do the REAL enviromentalists (as in, the scientists studing things like climate change and enviromental degradation) a favor by not spewing "End-of-the world" garbage that gives the Right an excuse to ignore the problem. The animal rights activists that think everone who isn't a vegan is a murderer are just plain stupid, non-human animals eat other animals all the time, so what is wrong with humans, which are omnivores, eating other animals?

Comment

RIght, right, the whole point of it is that the mighty high ivory tower leaders of all that is good don't have to actually step down and see how it really is. Passive research is all they need. It's the whole ideology (with SOME of them), that the root of all problems is multinational corporations, driven by greed and blind massacre for all, because it has responsibility to stock owners and no one else, grown so big they can dictate the policy makers, and thus the US gov only protects its interests, meaning helps the big corporations to massacre more people and all this is 100% fact, there is no other way around it, this is the only acceptable perspective on the matter now and forever, alpha and omega, thus US is thieving imperialistic nation that only puts on nice image.

If this is your view of the world, then it doesn't differ very much from the one where terrorists are the alpha and the omega, and everyone who is against me is one. THat's the same **** in different package. The difference is, these hippie crap no showering rich people don't see their own crap and own hypocricy. And when you call it, you are being right wing nutjob. Just like if you call the righwing crap, you are being dirty commie hippie.

All I'm saying is that you all suck, you don't live in the reality, you are too rich to think this way, and you hate the poor people. And you are racists to the maximum. And you will go to hell for all of this and the only belly you see full is your own and you don't practice what you preach, you are hypocrites and sissies and you smell bad. Oh, and idiots too.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I actually never thought of it that way. In fact, to the whole post.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm a vegetarian and pretty far to the left on most issues. However, I would never vote for the leftist party because just like the people you ranted about, they are essentially a club by idiots, with idiots and for idiots.
          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Re: Vegetarians are the reason of modern decadence

@ Pekka's ignorance.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

CI, yeah, I mean I'm not blaming vegetarians for starvation. I'm saying, that if you can afford to.. have your own diet, I mean that means things are good for that person, comparing to most people on this planet, and the finger pointing from that person to others, well, let's say the argumentation has to be pretty golden solid to not make it anything but hypocricy.

YEAH some people in western societies do eat lots of meat, unnecessary amounts. This is true, but that's not the debate I was making here. And that argument ALONE is OK. ANd if someone wants to be vegetarian for the purposes of not eating animals, hey, that's cool with me.

UR, yes you are eye of the evil of everything that is wrong in this world. You're like Jesus gone wrong with weird sense of humour, the need to point it out and mod powers. But I still would let you in the mothership when it's all going down so don't take me wrong. I might let you even eat in the mothership and watch reruns of MASH.
              In da butt.

Comment

So you didn't say anything to them, pecker, and you consider this a victory?
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Spot on Pek.

Comment

But I still would let you in the mothership when it's all going down so don't take me wrong. I might let you even eat in the mothership and watch reruns of MASH.

Pekka's becoming incoherent from anger.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It's the whole 'we care about the world and poor people' that's gone all wrong. If we care about the poor people, then we let them have genetically manipulated stuff and let them grow it all day long. If the people who are starving to death are asked 'would you rather not eat this or eat this?', I guess they will all go with the logics of green party butt wipes and say NO! It can make me boobies multiply! with absolutely no good research to support the booby theory.

I guess the day when they start caring about the poor people MORE than they care about their political agendas and powerplay, that's the day we might see progression happening. THey always blame everyone else, but themselves. Hypocricy in their democracy. That's what it is. Plain and simple.

Most people on this planet live in garbage junk places, trying to eat every day, hopefully something that's not contaminated, and hopefully enough. Few flies and poo on it won't make a difference, bacteria won't make a difference, if they don't eat, they die, period. So, of course it makes all sense to say eating animals is wrong no matter what, of course it's OK to concentrate on McDOnalds because it's mutlinational big ass corporation and blame everything on them and the US gov that blows stuff up to make more room for mickey dees but consider this, what have they done to help the starving people? Except blame everyone else for doing the wrong thing, in THEIR opinion?

I'd like to see some of that solidarity used to HELP those people. Who are, the majority of the people on this planet. So save that 2 euro cup of expensive coffee, don't buy that iPod. Don't get the latest Nokia made by Chinese kids who are underpaid and oppressed but GO there, help them out. Don't block others helping because their agenda differs from yours and if they succeed, their agenda wins, and thus you lose. You already lost the moral high grounds, you just think you hijacked it again , but you didn't, I see through you, you evil waste people, you human scum you!
                      In da butt.

Comment

che, no this is not win or lose situation
                        In da butt.

Comment

And I'm definitely NOT blaming every leftist youth here. Just most of them.
                          In da butt.

Comment

I have to go now to see my buddies but please continue this fruitful discussion, make some good points and let's kill those hippies!

OYAAOYAA!
                            In da butt.

Comment

It's the whole 'we care about the world and poor people' that's gone all wrong. If we care about the poor people, then we let them have genetically manipulated stuff and let them grow it all day long. If the people who are starving to death are asked 'would you rather not eat this or eat this?', I guess they will all go with the logics of green party butt wipes and say NO! It can make me boobies multiply! with absolutely no good research to support the booby theory.

These lentil-botherers don't need any science when they have their feelings to tell them what's right.

Comment

Working...
                              X