No announcement yet.

Good News Stories about Global Warming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bangladesh gets completely flododed.. Hundreds of millions die. Good times\. b:
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

Just wondering Bodds, are you retarded? Serioiusly.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

Why would Bangladesh get flooded in a new ice age? They should gain land and possibly a more temperate climate.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

We may be thanking our lucky stars we've been pumping those gases into the atmosphere. But I doubt there's anything we can do to slow or stop the coming ice advance. Btw, for those who think global warming is all bad, consider how much land would become arable in the northern hemisphere where most of the land exists.Yeah, the Sahara was wetter during the last ice advance. And most of the land above the 40th parallel was under ice. That sound like a nice trade-off? I'm hoping we can unintentionally terraform our own planet, we dont need glaciers plowing up NYC again.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
            Global warming is expected to destroy the Gulf Stream within the next 100 years, causing Great Britain and eastern Canada to literally become Syberia
            that would be a bit rubbish, although on the plus side i probably won't be around to see it.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

In the 8th century the icy wastes of today's Greenland were mild and fertile, capable of growing cereal crops, and the ice cap was far to the North.

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Global warming is better than having a big freeze.

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                  Gotta love those warm, dripping wet Sahara, Kalahari, Namib, Atacama and Great Sandy Deserts.

Frankly, I fail to see what temperature has to do with desert formation...
                  That's not my problem.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                  X