• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joncha
    Quit spamming my thraed!

Yea, listen to the man! :doitnow:

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I present you honorably with this honorably honorable award. It is an honor to present this present to you presently in an honorably honorable fashion.

Last Surviving Stupid Leftist Spamthread award goes to joncha!
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I think Dan gave up.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Thank you! I couldn't have done it will out all of your support! I dedicate this award to YOU!

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

No, I just forgot to send him the links to these ones.

Comment

Enough.

Thread closed.

-----------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
              X