This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arguing with joncha

Even though he's a big mean jerk and he never listens to my very important concerns, he's still my favourite pirate.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

He's thirty years old and he still thinks he's a pirate
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Pirates

Comment

copycat threads

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Does anyone ever argue with joncha?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

He's also a cheap copycat what can't even come up with his own "clever" thraed ideas.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Clearly you haven't spent enough tiem at Eventis yet.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                The black helicopters! They stops my party from voting!
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

We'll boycott the elections! Joncha is oppressing us!

Comment

Teh POLICE STATE!

I miss my Libertarian Nutcase DL.

Comment

Help! I'm being oppressed!

Comment

See the violence inherent in the system!

Comment

Now we see the violence inherent in the state!
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

Joncha, go here, I need your HD files!

Comment

Working...
                              X