Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Agathon despite his sinful ways with sheep.

Even the dreaded New Zealander can recover...
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Hmm, this is the framework for an interesting debate.

I think Agathon is a slightly closer fit to the "Libertarian Nutcase" mold, while Sava is a bit more mainstream nutcase. And since you're a libertarian nutcase, you think Agathon's right some of the time.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Aggie a libertarian nutcase? Wtf? He doesn't believe in freedom of speech, for chrissakes! He's a commie!

Comment

I just said he's closer to the "libertarian nutcase" mold than Sava is. Which is true, I think.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            Aggie a libertarian nutcase? Wtf? He doesn't believe in freedom of speech, for chrissakes! He's a commie!
            I don't believe in freedom of speech either, but I'm a fascist.

Comment

Ummm... I'd say he's closer to the cryptofascist

EDIT: ...

Comment

Pol pot.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm always impressed how many logical fallacies a philosophy prof can employ....

Takes some doing
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
                      I'm always impressed how many logical fallacies a philosophy prof can employ....

Takes some doing
                      He got his degree from CrackerJack Boxiversity
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

*sigh*

Thread closed.

-------
                        Dan; Apolyton CS
                        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                        X