This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arguing with Agathon

I enjoy arguing with Agathon, even though he's a raving lunatic and always wrong. It's great fun.

Agathon

Agathon
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Ignore lists

Threadjacks
      So Jaguar, do you happen to have that story which your signature refers to stored somewhere around your HD? I'd like to read it again. A PM would be most welcome

Comment

Dont think I have had the pleasure to argue with aggie. Maybe i have, I dunno.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Hmm, no, I don't have it on my HD.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

tis' a sad day for humanity. I hope joncha still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
              Ignore lists

Threadjacks
              So Jaguar, do you happen to have that story which your signature refers to stored somewhere around your HD? I'd like to read it again. A PM would be most welcome

Comment

Are the mods gone tonight?
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I think so! Someone make an "Arguing with Sava" thread!

Comment

That'll get someone banned for sure.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

He's not always wrong. My main beef with him is he's too blood thirsty. After the revolution, we'll give him a nice safe job, maybe in the Ministry of Silly Walks.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

True, he's not always wrong like you are. But he tries.

Comment

Sava or Agathon?

Comment

Oh, good point. Sava isn't always wrong. But Agathon probably is.

Comment

I was gonna say the reverse.

Comment

Working...
                              X