Need a little help from people with excellent eyesight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little help from people with excellent eyesight

I'm trying to determine which of the two squares marked A and B respectively is darker. It's a little tricky for me in my old age. So a poll on the matter seems the best solution.

Thanks for helping out a visually impaired guy, God bless.

BTW, if you post here, just tell us what you voted. Please don't go into explaining why...
    Attached Files
    A is darker
    19.05%
    B is darker
    0.00%
    They're the same shade
    66.67%
    The shade of the banana tree is darker
    14.29%

Are you sure this isn't some sort of optical illusion? (sayeth he, browsing in a text-based browser)
    B♭3

Comment

Identical.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
        Identical.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Identical.

Spoiler:
          This stuff is pretty old. It's quite amazing non the less. Dad wouldn't believe it
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Spoiler:
            A really cool thing to do is to open the image in MSPaint, select a small rectangle in the A square, copy it and paste it.
            Then you can move the pasted rectangle all along the screen. If you then move it between A and B you'll see how the color of the rectangle changes with every change in it's position.
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Spoiler:
              yeah, I did that, too!
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                Spoiler:
                A really cool thing to do is to open the image in MSPaint, select a small rectangle in the A square, copy it and paste it.
                Then you can move the pasted rectangle all along the screen. If you then move it between A and B you'll see how the color of the rectangle changes with every change in it's position.
                Spoiler:
                You could just use the dropper tool and compare each of the colours
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yes, that's funny the way that works, Eli.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I TRICKED YOU INTO READING THIS HAHAHAHHAHA!!! I DIDN"T ACTUALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY!
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Don't read Sava's post! He's trying to trick you!
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        No change there then
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Spoiler:
                          this thread is dead
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Spoiler:
                            does something have to be considered "alive" first before it's considered dead?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Whatever, one is white, the other it black, so it matters not whether one of them is shaded
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                              X