Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mango? Isn't that a kind of fruit?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Congrats, Guy.

One piece of advice - if she is indeed the one, NOW (while you are both in the head over heals stage) is the time to take inventory of any bad traits you have. Start working on them BEFORE they are a problem. Oh - and make sure SHE considers them a bad trait, it would suck to make changes that make her less hot for you.

And if you need Libetarian advice, email Berz for hardcore and my for just social pointers. Or just troll for us, we'll be there.
      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
        Mango? Isn't that a kind of fruit?
        Yes indeed.

He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

good one!

don't listen to shawn, if she doesn't like anything about you, then make her change, not yourself!

I'm actually getting quite annoyed at singledom now, it's been like... two or three months since I had any action. Women, can't live with em, can't live without sex. or something.

Comment

Working...
          X