Back in love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guynemer
    Heh... as luck would have it, she is studying to be a librarian.
    enuff already, wifes away..im surfing da net ..wandering mind..
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Outstanding news!

I'm already wondering how The Wedding March sounds when performed on a mass chorus of cowbells.
      Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

She's a couple years older than me, a true geek goddess--she does computers for the sheriff's department, loves computer games, is writing a dark fantasy novel.... She's very smart, very funny, and heaven help me, a libertarian! Fair-skinned, fiery red-haired, slender, with positively supernatural hazel eyes and a devastating smile.

Last night, she gave me a surprise night out in celebration of having taken my boards. She took me to one of the best steakhouses in the city, gave me a book entitled How To Be A Villain: Evil Laughs, Secret Lairs, Master Plans and More!

Awesome.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Oh god, don't encourage him
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by mindseye
            Outstanding news!

I'm already wondering how The Wedding March sounds when performed on a mass chorus of cowbells.
            umm..please..allow me

On the wedded night consumption of passionate compilation of cowbells

it shall be done so in a decidely fast,furious and loud fashion

Kinda like Todd Rundgren said

bang on the drum all day

Bang it girl bang it
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Well, if you can form her into something like Mrs T or Playful, she might be accepted

Somehow I think that it will be prudent to take cover - last time I got hit by an empty beer can
              Congrats guy And I resemble that remark BC I hope it didnt hit you to hard
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                Heh... as luck would have it, she is studying to be a librarian.
                One has to study for such a thing? It involves more than learning the Dewey Decimal system and how to shush people in a suitably school-marmish way?

And congrats, quite pleased for you!
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

My dad majored in library science in college. Now he works at a power plant...
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

My best friend got a Masters in LS and he's a struggling artist. I keep sending him library job links for here in Florida.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Library science

Comment

Yo Guy is living my librarian fantasy.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                          Yo Guy is living my librarian fantasy.
                          Attached Files
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Every single librarian I've EVER met looked more like that picture than the ones I wish were librarians...
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Library Science is a bad thing?
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                                My God, it's the cowbell bloke! The one on the left looks ever-so-slightly-gay
                                He's the same one who plays Mango.
                                He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X