Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd hit it
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

It does just sounds like standard pseudoscience babble, although much of pseudoscience has a strong component of postmodernism in it.

Precisely.

M.Sc. in Tantra and human sexuality
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

The site is designed really crappy which shows that they really didn't "study" webdesign. I don;t know about you, but I find it a pain i nthe ass when I have to highlight to see the right half of the page.

It really appears to be something that could end up being a cult, but with that fresh New Millenium cult attidue of using "science" instead of prophecy, or outright proclamation of your own godly omnipotence.

It at least LOOKS more official than the Unarius Academy of Science does. http://www.unarius.org/start.html
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by Az
          M.Sc. in Tantra and human sexuality
          Actually, MScs in human sexuality are offered by a variety of 'proper' universities. Though in a slightly different way, I'd imagine
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

... integrated wellness and transformational science. Students are encouraged to integrate and manifest their divinity in all areas of their lives.

What a load of horse-poo!

Whatever happened to real education?

Comment

What comes post post-modernism?
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                What comes post post-modernism?
                I expect this would be the realisation that if you don't actually believe in anything, then you stop going forward.

In fact this is already happening, as the post-modernist idea that 'all cultures and ideas are equal' doesn't equate to defending western democracy from an assault by 7th century theocracy.

Comment

Cort Haus
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                  X