Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell does Spielberg think he's doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant tell you in detail without ruining the whole thing. I'll just hint. They were seeded and knew nothing of hardship. They had no challenges on there planet. I guess they didnt evolve. Dont ask by what or when.

Comment

Perhaps it has something to do with scientology? They were some of the ones exiled from the motherworld - they didn't come here they went to that other planet. When L. Ron Hubbard contacted them they telepathically they came running.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

When worlds collide? I'll watch the last 20 minutes to see how he does the effects. The original came from Velikovsky's ideas about our solar system.

Comment

what´s the point of discussing a STUPID movie
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

The reporter said the machines were planted millions of years ago. She very well could have been wrong. Considering all the digging mankind had done over countless centuries, w/o coming across a single one, leads me to believe she was way off.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
              You must of missed the whole 'Shields going down part due to viral infection' detail.
              Shades of Independence Day.

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Shades of Independence Day.

it was easy, the aliens were using internet explorer or windows... or something microsoft that sucks
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

that was Mac
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                    that was Mac
                    The Mac was used to infect the Mothership with a computer virus.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Spielberg is where the money is, simple as that.

Comment

The Mac was used to infect the Mothership with a computer virus

So Windows users are.. evil aliens?

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                        X