No announcement yet.

Is Bush Losing It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This must be true, given that the prestigious Capitol Hill Blue news service released it.

Last edited by Drake Tungsten; August 30, 2005, 10:50.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
      [...] the highest end-of-term approval rating of any post-WWII president, including Reagan.
      Aye. By one percentage point, IIRC.

Comment

I'd be interested to hear what "aides" have leaked in regards to this because for the most part the administration is a black box. The DC press is starved for info on the Administration and has to turn to near retired RNC hacks for "best guess" info on what's going on. [danS] Although rooted in some truth[/danS] I'm sure this is intern gossip at its worst.
        Last edited by Timexwatch; August 29, 2005, 23:15.
        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Well, we all know that Bush doesn't curse and is certainly not short tempered.
          "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
          —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Dr. Frank said it is common for alcoholics to have set-backs, reverting to bullish behavior and emotional outbursts, especially when their character and integrity is put on the line.
            Wouldn't that suggest he isn't lying? Which either means what he said about Iraq is true or its BS he believes to be true? It does matter to me, incompetence and deceit are not the same although I'm not sure which is scarier.

Comment

Figures. Once a cokehead alcoholic, always a cokehead alcoholic.
              In defense of alcoholic cokeheads, sober people get mad too.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Losing it? Has he ever 'had' it?
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I feel sorry for the guy, in the same way I feel sorry for a dog trapped in a car on a hot day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                    I feel sorry for the guy, in the same way I feel sorry for a dog trapped in a car on a hot day.
                    Nah. The dog knows he's trapped; he's not laboring under the delusion that he's driving, and that a city park full of trees is just around the corner...
                    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I don't know about that, but odds are the dog at least has better pronunciation.

Comment

Losing it? Has he ever 'had' it?
                        QFT
                        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Okay, I finally have an avatar request: can someone please make me an animated gif of Bush morphing into Nixon?
                          You are better off starting a new thread for this.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Or use pms.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Okay, I finally have an avatar request: can someone please make me an animated gif of Bush morphing into Nixon?
                              Why? Nixon was far to the left of today's GOP.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

And all in all an excellent President.

Comment

Working...
                                X