Clear All

Gosh, this is all so Macbeth.
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      I'm sure that he is dissapointed that he runs a wimp country like the US. If it were China, he could have her run over by a tank or two. Problem solved.
      Attached Files
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I think it is obvious the President is doped. Notice this all started after he went cycling with Lance Armstrong last week.

Now if Bush starts wearing tights and a funny helmet, occasionally urinating into it, something definitely needs to be done about it. I mean, such behaviour might make him more popular among Europeans.

Comment

Does he have anything left to lose?
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I can't really blame him. I'd be a crap president, i'd be flipping loads of people of(like corporate wheeler-dealer types) and just punching people i really disagreed with. it would be awful, like a jerry springer show in the white house.......

So he's handling it quite well.......really....so far..

I think our british PM would be too chiken s**t to do that to the press - he just fixes that pained grin on his face and carries on..........wuss
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

God I hope so! Maybe he'll resign.

-=Vel=-
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

I personally wish he could run for a 3rd term, just to further upset the leftists. But then I'm known to have a bit of a mean streak sometimes.

Comment

Losing it? Has he ever 'had' it?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                    I personally wish he could run for a 3rd term, just to further upset the leftists. But then I'm known to have a bit of a mean streak sometimes.
                    If President's could run for more terms, Reagan would have been Prez 'till 92 and Clinton would still be in office.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      http://www.intpcentral.com/uploads/fubush.jpg
                      terrible photoshop job
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        If President's could run for more terms, Reagan would have been Prez 'till 92 and Clinton would still be in office.
                        Depends... knowing Reagan would step down would make many Dems throw their hats into the ring as did in the '92 election where after the Gulf War many big time Dems said screw it, we'll never beat him.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          terrible photoshop job
                          no that would be mine
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Okay, I finally have an avatar request: can someone please make me an animated gif of Bush morphing into Nixon?
                            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Figures. Once a cokehead alcoholic, always a cokehead alcoholic.

Without connections he'd be laying in the doorway at the county library begging for spare change...
                              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

QFT. It is astonishing to remember that Clinton finished his term with the highest end-of-term approval rating of any post-WWII president, including Reagan.
                                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                                X