Good Gods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yes, I felt so bad I killed myself."

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm surprised you can be gay in swansea and a student must be hard!
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Actually if you are gay in Swansea, chances are you are a student...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

ah that must be why the rugby clubs used to(still do?) make it a feature of their night on the town - student bashing. Not that i ever took part, i was too anglisized by that time.
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Nah, probably cos the overwhelming majority of students in Wales are actually English...

Comment

bingo! of course

I should add i'm not suggesting gay bashing is cool. Or student bashing either. It's just something that used to happen in swansea on those cold wet weekends in town.

welcome back red_jon so are you english or what?

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                bingo! of course

I should add i'm not suggesting gay bashing is cool. Or student bashing either. It's just something that used to happen in swansea on those cold wet weekends in town.

welcome back red_jon so are you english or what?
                From Kent IIRC, so gay and English - I'm surprised he's survived this long in Swansea...

Comment

welcome back

Jm
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                    Nah, probably cos the overwhelming majority of students in Wales are actually English...
                    in swansea i'd say it's about 50/50.

i think student bashing is pretty rare these days, i guess the locals have come to realise that without the students swansea would be a much less interesting place. the welsh girls were certainly very accommodating, although i doubt redjon saw too much of that
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I remember back in the day I always got red_jon and Asher mixed up all the time.

r_j back.
                      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                      *****Citizen of the Hive****
                      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Re: Good Gods...

Originally posted by red_jon
                        - I'm on the dole

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

btw, no banana option
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Re: Good Gods...

Originally posted by red_jon
                            - I couldn't find a summer job. I do start work for Oxfam next week though on a voluntary basis (might as well be doing something).
                            Excellent plan! It's always best to avoid "dead time" on your CV. I've just had an interview when the people regarded the time between my year in France and my first job as dead time. I was at university for my final year you morons! If only you'd bothered to ask.

- I'm still playing civ3.
                            Never mind eh, you'll discover the wonders of Civ II one day.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

From Kent IIRC, so gay and English - I'm surprised he's survived this long in Swansea...
                              Eastbourne.

Welcome back Apolyton's tallest poster
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hey redjon missed ya!
                                "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Working...
                                X