No announcement yet.

Armstrong: too good to be true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this was a funny thread to read back over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      While doping to win a bunch of sporting events is pretty dishonest ... let's be fair ... it's still a lot better than what our politicians do.
      Highly recommend watching 'Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story'. It was more than just doping that he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        Well this was a funny thread to read back over.
        Hell yes!

So, upshot is, most of the North Americans on this forum ended up with huge amounts of jingoistic, gullible, nationalistic egg on their faces - especially the Texans!

KH saw through it like a laser beam, and so did Sava, though he was probably trolling...

Kinda reminds me of the WMD debate all over again...
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• I was on to that cheater bastard since the beginning
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Hahaha this thread is excellent.

Comment

• I know, funny huh!

Now where's that Iraqi WMD justification for invasion thread...
                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Cycling was so much better when everyone was juicing. Performance enhancing drugs gave us the glorious runs of both Miguel Indurain and Lance Armstrong. Without them, we're stuck watching ****ing Australians and Brits win Le Tour.

Comment

• The real question is "are they clean now or have they just figured out new ways to mask it?"
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I have to believe the chemists are still ahead of the testers.

And I will still watch Le Tour when it comes on in July. I really don't care if they all juice or not, it is an amazing thing those guys do

Comment

Working...
                      X