• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestling with naked men?!?!?!?

Originally posted by Az
    WTMFI
    ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      The sad thing is I have no sex drive.
      Have you tried therapy?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• who said anything about wrestling naked men?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
          who said anything about wrestling naked men?
          Tubes can't stop thinking about that.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I know. I think the Tube family will get some new hobbies now. Praise be mine!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Wrestling with naked men?!?!?!?

That doesn't even fit the letters, you big closeted homo . ( No offense Mrs. Tuberski )

On a more serious note, Che, are you taking care of your health? getting enough sleep?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Che - Az beat me to the post. I remember your Sleep Apnea problem, and it is a killer. Also, how is your Blood Pressure? Prolonged high Blood Pressure can also contribute to that issue. So can the drugs, if you are taking any PM me and I'll give you some info on that.

Depression is a really vicious libido killer. You've been under a load of stress. What stinks about depression is that many of the treatments for it can also affect the libido. Lose-lose so to speak. Good luck to both of you.
                The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

• Sleep apnea might be a cause of the high blood pressure.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• My blood pressure is well within the target zone, not even borderline, iirc. My last test came in at 128 over 80.

It's not drugs, it's been like this for years.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• how much are you exercising?

how is your weight loss coming?

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I'm not excersizing as much as when I was working or when I had no internet access. Then I was getting out every day to go bike riding. That was good, and I need to do that anyway. It hasn't helped much, but it might have slowed the decline. My sitting heart rate was 92 bpm when it was tested a month ago.

I'm seeing a PA for this, and a few other things. I know my weight is definately a major factor, but since we can't really afford for me to be on Atkins at the mo, I haven't lost any weight this year. When I hit 200, my libido more or less died (and it was on life support before).
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I amnot sure that lack of libbido has to do with just physical fitness. For you it is probably a mix of both your emotional stress and lack of energy caused by the stress.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                            Wrestling with naked men?!?!?!?

That doesn't even fit the letters, you big closeted homo . ( No offense Mrs. Tuberski )

On a more serious note, Che, are you taking care of your health? getting enough sleep?
                            No offense taken but I have to say the only person tuber wrestles naked is me
                            @ Pekka New hobbies?? I might be quite fond of the old ones
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

No offense taken but I have to say the only person tuber wrestles naked is me
                              Who usually wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Who usually wins?
                                If you ask him he does cause he says he gets to wrestle with a naked woman, but if you ask me i say it always ends in a draw.

Comment

Working...
                                X