No announcement yet.

God save the king erm.. president!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should use more smileys on jokes and stop blaming Baltics for everything bad in your life.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Do I need smileys to state the obvious? Don't be an idiot. I'm a Finn. We consider Balts to be our friends and their interests are our interests, and very much so when it comes to national security and the evil commies in the east.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'm a Finn.

How would I know that?

Should I deduce it from your finnish username?
        Well than Im supposed to be a son of some russian immigrant in Iraq or somewhere there which is by no means truth.
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

No the point is you don't knwo it, but others do know it. That's why I was trolling you with the whole thing.

That was beautiful. But few rotten souls spoiled it.

I wouldn't cry balts being nazis. That would be just stupid. They were most of all victims of commies AND nazis. So. My point was to get you defend your position and then overrun you with stupid stereotypes.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

what's going on here?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Butt buddies are crying that Iraq = Oil = World Domination = poor people = AIDS = Satan.
              In da butt.

Comment

@ pekka
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

i'll have what pekka is smoking, please ...
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    So. My point was to get you defend your position and then overrun you with stupid stereotypes.
                    Such high standards we have here
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                    X