God save the king erm.. president!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God save the king erm.. president!

I just read this article by MSNBC (yes I sometimes wander there as to an amusement park).

I remember there were poor uneducated peasants in my country when it was under Russias' (the Czardom, not USSR) rule who thought that "one day good father czar will come and save us from those filthy pigs, nobles".

Has anything really changed since then?

I mean it astounded me that there are people who actually think that Al-Quaeda, 9/11 or any other of that "terrorist" crap was the reason to wage war on Iraq.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Hmm, your choice of user name, and the idea you presumably have that it's 'clever', gives me this strange impulse to disregard anything you have to say, sorry.

Comment

Hmm, your choice of user name, and the idea you presumably have that it's 'clever', gives me this strange impulse to disregard anything you have to say, sorry.
      Yeah, I actually changed it after 9/11 and screw you, I just read what you said in the other thread about hating Bush to become popular - gave me a real laugh.

And I actually think your flag is not representing your nationality..

so much for the insults
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

lol coming from a person living in Baltics... I think we all know what that region was and still is about. Putin put it the best, the supporters of nazis. You have no validity in here.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
          And I actually think your flag is not representing your nationality..
          Then you'd be an idiot.

Comment

lol coming from a person living in Baltics... I think we all know what that region was and still is about. Putin put it the best, the supporters of nazis. You have no validity in here.
            Viva la stereotypical thinking!

Let us all invalid Balts die!

Comment

Then you'd be an idiot.
              Well, at least I didn't call anyone "invalid" because he is from Baltics and "not worth to listen to" because his username starts with "bin"..

Comment

No you shouldn't die. Even though you did support nazis and the idea is still strong in some areas in there.

That, added to your terrorist provoking name, I think it says enough. You support naziterrorism.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

No you shouldn't die. Even though you did support nazis and the idea is still strong in some areas in there.

That, added to your terrorist provoking name, I think it says enough. You support naziterrorism.
                  I've been exposed!

Comment

You tell me then. You tell me what you are about. That obvious al qaida part in your name is meant to do what? To annoy people. To be clever in a way. but it's not. YOu should be ashamed of it.

The other part, well.. we all know what happened during WWII and after. We know, that the Balts were nothing but (and still are by the way) Russias proxy states. And this was because you wanted to be. There were enough communists to want to stay Russia and communist, and for that you are not good people. Look at your close country in the north, Finland got their independence.

Then again they were commies too for a long time. So it's not like they are special, besides they were with the nazis too so they are even worse. But so were you guys. The only problem was, which side wins.. the commies or the nazis. Which one gets the biggest support from the inside. FIrst, the nazis got it. And then the commies got it because nazis screwed up. The fact is, your region was and prolly still is to some extent, filled with nazis and their supporters and communists.

You tell me.. I'm right.
                    In da butt.

Comment

You tell me then. You tell me what you are about. That obvious al qaida part in your name is meant to do what? To annoy people. To be clever in a way. but it's not. YOu should be ashamed of it.

The other part, well.. we all know what happened during WWII and after. We know, that the Balts were nothing but (and still are by the way) Russias proxy states. And this was because you wanted to be. There were enough communists to want to stay Russia and communist, and for that you are not good people. Look at your close country in the north, Finland got their independence.

Then again they were commies too for a long time. So it's not like they are special, besides they were with the nazis too so they are even worse. But so were you guys. The only problem was, which side wins.. the commies or the nazis. Which one gets the biggest support from the inside. FIrst, the nazis got it. And then the commies got it because nazis screwed up. The fact is, your region was and prolly still is to some extent, filled with nazis and their supporters and communists.

You tell me.. I'm right.
                      Shhh.. don't tell that out loud!
                      The truth should not be revealed!

and don't tell me where you're from, otherwise I'll say who you really are

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        lol coming from a person living in Finland... which we all know was allied with Nazi Germany.

The word cobelligerant coming in 3.. 2.. 1..

Comment

lol coming from a person living in Finland
                          Lol, coming from person living in Belarus!

Comment

Ralph, idiots like you ruin perfectly great troll. Thanks a lot. If I see you drowning, I'll light a smoke instead of reaching arm to save you, and it's all because of this!
                            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                              Lol, coming from person living in Belarus!

I live in Nazi Germany itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X