No announcement yet.

God save the king erm.. president!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europe one continent divided only by its nationalities and history.

The European Cooperation for Continental Standardization is an initiative established to develop a coherent, single set of user-friendly Europeans for use
    in all European activities.

Attached Files
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

For anyone wondering what that Druidy-Sanskrity writing says on the bottom (the gif's colors don't work well with the forum setup / screen resolution I'm using; don't know what others are seeing):

"Indicates Countries Participating In EUCLID"
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Ralph, idiots like you ruin perfectly great troll. Thanks a lot. If I see you drowning, I'll light a smoke instead of reaching arm to save you, and it's all because of this!
        You ruined it yourself with your first post.
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

you were ruined when someone kicked your dad in the nuts!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

you were ruined when someone kicked your dad in the nuts!
              How do you know you didn't fell on head just after getting out of your mother?
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I can't believe it Pekka, you must be the most-offtopic posting person (when compared to on-topic posts)!

96 ontopic posts (who said they were ontopic anyway) at rate 0.07 per day!

Did you sign up to troll, bash and flame?

Comment

Did I fell on my head? Possibly.

Hmm.. troll, bash or flame.. let me think.. definitely all of these. But you have to admit. Your OP is now forgotten forever, Satan will thus inherit the earth and you will be his personal toyboy for it.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Your OP is now forgotten forever, Satan will thus inherit the earth and you will be his personal toyboy for it.
                    How lucky that Im an atheist!

Comment

Satan kicks ass!
                      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          Even though you did support nazis and the idea is still strong in some areas in there
                          ...says the Finn
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

...says the Finn
                            He longs for Hitlers' return.

Comment

KH, too late for it. Ralph was first.

Besides it was meant to be as a joke where no one returns fire, as it was too obvious, part of the joke.

BUt that's ok. I know my Hitler longing feelings are true and that when I get the power, Baltics are going to be my biggest supporters.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

...says the Finn
                                I believe he mentioned something about finland supporting them to.
                                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                                X