Jews and Muslims are so much alike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder
    a so you're circumsized (doesnt it sound like... downsized? ) blackcat! that's why you get so many teeth cavities. i thought u should know.
    Not really, I still have problems with the EU standard for condoms that certain south european countries has drawn down

My teeth problem could be blamed on what I'm eating, but there are certain things you don't discuss with your dentist.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

you know datajacky i have a romanian family living in my building. i figure they're the same as your family in about 20 years. so their kid has a greek flag in his room and says he's olympiakos. i say: you're athenian what business do you have with the fishes of piraeus?
      but he says he's a shrimp so that's all there is too it. good goalkeeper though

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Not really, I still have problems with the EU standard for condoms that certain south european countries has drawn down

My teeth problem could be blamed on what I'm eating, but there are certain things you don't discuss with your dentist.

Comment

as much as romanian immigrants and italians are the same
          I hate you
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I love you

Comment

Az that's the problem with people here. They like me to have a point! I have no point except the exhilarating joy of discoverinmg something!
              I call BS.

Comment

*takes popcorn*

Comment

Re: Jews and Muslims are so much alike!

A guillible person might try saying that in the hope of uniting them but I'm not so stupid.
                  Anyway, in the continuing course of discovering the "other side" through that fine filmed turkish sirial I am more and more amazed at the similarities between Jews and Muslims. Turks are muslims but they got it from the more ancient Arabs so one might even say Jews and ARABS are so much alike.

So we know about the jewish religion but not about the muslim one!
                  But if you get to know it, they're very much alike.

First.

The CAP. They both wear a cap when they preay. How similar is that?
                  Cut the willies. They both perform circimsition and consider it a pillar stone on their identity of religion.

Seriously see a muslim or a person of jewish religion and they are very much alike in their religious practices!
                  Yes they are all cousin.

Comment

To me, "Arab" seems to be a catch-all term for any semetic middle-easterner who is not of Jewish decent.

Anywhay, it always sickens me that people that are the most similar are the same ones that slaughter each other with the most violence (Israelis and Palestinians, Bosnians and Serbs, Croats and Serbs, etc)

Nationalism:

Comment

Damn, Yugoslavia was such a sweet place, pretty liberal, too, from what I gather. My dad now writes a book how he was hitting on some nudist girls from Belgrad.

Hey, unlike those others, we have good reasons!

No, Seriously - We're, like, way better.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

serbs

croats
                        bosnians

wasp biology nerds
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Serbs
                          Croats
                          Bosnians

Yugoslavians
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

go away commie!

edit: WTF NO TONGUE SMILEY ANYMORE!?!?!?!?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Now you see? If you'd lay off the smack, you'd know that there ain't no tongue smiley on poly for ages.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

that's it, now I must go rage people on BF2
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X