No announcement yet.

Jews and Muslims are so much alike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never heard of female circumcision, fools?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

that's for africa i think.
      we need a serial with a greek girl falling in love with an african to learn about this as well.
      many serials!

Comment

Patty pwnd by LotM

I still wonder if Emma Goldman wasn't circumsised though...
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          Never heard of female circumcision, fools?
          which isnt practiced by Jews. Notice I didnt say anything about half of all muslims.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Powned tottally although to my defense he later added the all making the difference wink smilie DanSed around

Comment

oh and patty, you can be a jewish male without being cut, IF you were born to a Jewish mother. To convert to Judaism, though, you need to be cut, at least according to Orthodox and Conservative Jews. Im not sure the current Reform position on conversions without cutting.
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

too complicated. toooo complicated. we need the serial.

Comment

and it really is a barbaric act. you have to admit.

Comment

reform leaves the content of the conversion ritual up to individual rabbis, so in effect, Reform will consider you a Jew if you convert and are not cut (though most Reform rabbis will insist on the cutting, if theyre performing the conversion)

Note also, all groups will make exceptions for specific health reason (like say a hemophiliac)

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder
                      and it really is a barbaric act. you have to admit.
                      Maybe, maybe not - I think that it improves performance
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

oh PUHLEEZE dont start that debate again.

Comment

Admitted, I'm not a jew, but is circumsized of medical reasons, and am satisfied
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

a so you're circumsized (doesnt it sound like... downsized? ) blackcat! that's why you get so many teeth cavities. i thought u should know.

Comment

So greek and turks are the same!
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

as much as romanian immigrants and italians are the same

Comment

Working...
                                X