No announcement yet.

Dis vikings are crazy no!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aha! thanks Odin - i knew it was a minnesota thing. And why my fav american football team are the vikings(they were doing quite well a few seasons ago i think?- i dont follow it too closely, time differences etc). I would expect them to have a decent viking tribute at the site of Vinland

And @duke o' york i think it was school children? - mentioned it in the article.
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

My concern with being on a boat like that is whether they are going to be constantly followed by swarms of wasps and flies
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

How the hell did they end up in Minnesota? That's way inland. I thought the Minnesota Vikings were called like that because of the large number of Scandinavian immigrants that moved there. I though that Vinland was more likely Labrador or New Foundland.

Comment

Originally posted by lightblue
          How the hell did they end up in Minnesota? That's way inland. I thought the Minnesota Vikings were called like that because of the large number of Scandinavian immigrants that moved there. I though that Vinland was more likely Labrador or New Foundland.
          well......they could have carried their longships across land?
          ok i'll admit my geography of american states is pretty ropey. Newfoundland sounds good though
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor

well......they could have carried their longships across land?
            ok i'll admit my geography of american states is pretty ropey. Newfoundland sounds good though
            No need for a cutie, they actually did that when they travelled to the black sea through current russia.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by lightblue
              there have been some hoax's of viking artifacts there. But nothing is proven. It's widely believed they were never in Minnesota.

but that doesn't make the team name: Minnesota Vikings any less cool.

Comment

Working...
              X