No announcement yet.

Focus on the Family on how to prevent gayness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will you learn that an uncut sausage is more practical?
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• OK... It's my opinion that children are born with the predisposition for their sexual tendencies just as they are born with the personality they will basically have (roughcut and undefinined but there none the less). You can add to the personality ( treat them poorly and they may reflect that demeanor, treat them with love and they may become loving) but you will not change the personality they have or the tendencies they may have.

I'm sure it is confusing for the children that don't understand the feelings they have inside or may not even realize they have those tendencies until they get older. Can you change those behaviors if you recognize them when they are young? You can try but like a personality.. you can't change it. You can only alter it for the good or the bad, but you can't change it. You can show them acceptance for who they are and unconditional love or you can show them intolerance and unacceptance and further compound the confusion they may feel. You can set limits on their behaviour just as you would for anything in a childs life and that would include how they portray their tendencies.. ie: no dressing in mom's clothes unless its play time.

Ok.... let the rock throwing start
      One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

• Originally posted by Datajack Franit
        when will you learn that an uncut sausage is more practical?
        One word: AIDS.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
          He was probably overacting to his name. How much gayer than "Ronnie Paris" does a name get?
          I dated an Israeli named Guy Gaylord. How's that?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• That's fricking awesome. I never seen any Gaylords around here. Maybe I am not hanging out at the right clubs.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Or the 'wrong' clubs, depending on your orientation

Comment

Working...
              X