Australian Skilled Immigration Drive: Come to sunny Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Great - then again, Australia is full of potential clients.
      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
        I believe the US also is experiencing a nursing shortage.

Lots of Filipinas are filling in the void. It's a tough job that I couldn't handle.
        yep, no one wants to clean up blood and urine for $35,000 a year. We americans are spoiled.

edit: I forgot **** and puke.
        Last edited by Dis; August 18, 2005, 16:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          Hi Ann

no, quarantine is extremely strict and important because we don't have a lot of common diseases like foot and mouth etc.
          Don't worry, cats don't have feet, they have paws
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Do you need any analytical chemists? There is chemist (or even biochemist) in there but it is very nonspecific...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think that 'chemist' is the description, PH
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

It's not like I'm after moving or anything
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

yep, no one wants to clean up blood and urine for $35,000 a year. We americans are spoiled.

Mrs Flubber won't do it for 35K either. Nurses in Alberta with experience typically make along the lines of 70K Canadian ( so 57K US).

Its a tough job but thankfully in her unit ( an intensive care unit) they have some personal care attendents that take care of some of the bathing and cleaning
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Last time I checked, I did not have enough points because I am too old.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

and I blacklisted you...
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

However, my wife would get 130 points because her profession is in demand and she is a bit younger (thus, I would get in too). I see there is a nice 2BR 2BA 1Car place in the Surrey Hill neighborhood of Sydney, but I doubt I could convince my wife to move. Does the area have good schools?

Last edited by pchang; August 19, 2005, 14:13.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
                          However, my wife would get 130 points
                          That's enough to get you both in.

Hey, cats don't get foot and mouth disease.

No way I'm leaving my kitties in quarentine for six months.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I knew you'd find a reason not to come

cats should be banned in Australia

Comment

My wife refuses to move anywhere her mother and her cannot visit one another easily. Oz was never realistically in the cards.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

that's nice

Comment

Working...
                                X