Australian Skilled Immigration Drive: Come to sunny Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it was the paperwork that stopped Columbus
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Columbus went international and had hoes in different INTERNATIONAL area codes even

You know how we do it Latin Eurocom conquistidor buster azz tricks on the darkie

Don't get it twisted
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
        don't show him where chemist is listed, he'll never find it
        Chemist is there just underneath batsmen and bowlers.

Comment

heh looking at that list is there anything you don't need? Acupuncturist? Tree Surgeon?

It's interesting (trained biological researcher as well as going for secondary school teaching atm) but i doubt I'll do it, would mean convincing the other half It's one of the reasons i am doing teaching now though, means i can go anywhere in the world really. Oz or Kiwiland has always appealed to me, quality of life just seems so much better, and les stressful than ole Blighty.

Comment

you should come to Australia to learn how to play cricket
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I've only ever played cricket once. Lasted two overs, first was against a bowler who thought he was good, but was basically a slow wannabe spinner and i smacked him for 4 4's and 2 6's in his over, the second over was against a fast bowler from Montserrat who made my stumps fly about 10ft back I was playing like it was baseball/rounders though.

Comment

They didn't specify that we don't need incompetant american surgians of indian descent.
                There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

How many weeks of paid holiday do you get?
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Hey, I got 60 skill points and qualify as SOL an ENSOL, but not as SSASL

Home Affairs brings together Australia's federal law enforcement, national and transport security, criminal justice, emergency management, multicultural affairs, settlement services and immigration and border-related functions, working together to keep Australia safe.
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I will only come to Australia if the women are easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                        How many weeks of paid holiday do you get?
                        The minimum is 4 weeks plus another 2 weeks of public holidays made up of at least 10 statutory public holidays spread throughout the year, like Christmas, New Year's day etc.

Most people take their leave over the December/January period because that is our summer and the long school break.

Comment

Hmm the forms look long but I can see that both I and Mrs Flubber are 60 pointers. I'm thinking a 120 point family with Canadian qualifications should have a pretty easy time eh?

But AH does anyone play ice hockey there??
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

there is ice hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              there is ice hockey
                              ya as a 37 year old out-of-shape canadian, I would probably make the national team

Seriously-- Mrs Flubber and I have talked about going overseas but she has been against possible postings to Qatar, Kuwait and Beijing. Australia would be completely acceptable though.

While I see we are 60 pointers, that doesn't tell me much . Do you know if there is a great demand for lawyers and nurses?
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

This is a good opportunity for me to swap countries with someone...

Comment

Working...
                                X