No announcement yet.

car problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, thanks for making this thread, and reminding me to get and install a new thermostat.

( Pro'lly have to wipe this one clean first. and pray some, too, just in case )
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Az, what's even more stupid is that I do know a lot about bikes.. I've had motorcycle and give me one of those, I'll sort it out in no time. At least the problem and what it is. With cars, similiar things.. I go to stupid mode.

Sloww, I think that's a solid advice I need to try first.. I think I can do the simple things, so I just might as well try them out first.

Az, yes, injection.

Also it seems like with higher gears the turbo won't even go, while with lower gears it does, because it hits the rounds better but with higher gears, fat chance. Just all power.. gone.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I also wanted to add that these things are needed periodically anyway.

As far as the plugs, people change them more frequently than actually required.
        Many times cleaning is all that's needed.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, you're the most knowledgeable between us on the issue, could you help me with my problem?

b) Whenever I don't use the car for some time, it doesn't start easily, and I have to press the gas pedal simultaneously as I start it. It also works very poorly, as if it is running out of fuel - but that's just in the beginning, like in the morning, after it wasn't used all night. It quickly loses that problem.

It's an oldschool carburateur gasoline car ( with a stick gearbox, not that it matters in this case, really ) . no turbo, no supercharging no nothing.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

pekka driving a car... yup that's a problem
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava, what do you mean?

Anyway thanks for the advices and opinions, I think you guys have already got the right problem, now I just need to learn which one it is. Thanks once again.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Az, yours could be the (oh Hell, grey moment) butterfly sticking on carb.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

butterfly?
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Oh yeah baby, butterfly carbs, hanging at the burger joint, flirting with high school chicks in my leather jacket and shooting glasses with a "my-first-mustache"... oh, the good ol' days
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

I still don't know wtf are you guys talking about.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

On the carb is a "butterfly" valve right on top.
                        It toggles.

Comment

Ah, yes. What about it?
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

It can stick. Needs to toggle.

Comment

Working...
                            X