I'm gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    I just canme back from party.. big party.. www.koneisto.com ... this chick came and rubbed herself on me. I was offended. She was pretty good looking, and I Mean she RUBBED heself against me. From back she did it and forced it. I turned around and looked at her like 'wtf are you doing?'. I know, but it was good music, I had no time for sexy things. I was doing my thing. Something the rest of you oughta learn.

Women are like tools. Sometimes you need them, but other times.. not really.
    Are you gay?
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Nah.. of course now I would gladly take the massage again and more, but when I was there, absolutely not. I paid lot of money for the ticket (35 euros for one day only), and I was there to see some people and a DJ I hadn't seen in 5 years (from Detroit, so not coming back anytime soon). So.. when some drunk chick who prolly is there for the first time of her sad little life tries to get some action with me, it ain't happening. I was there for the party, the music, the atmosphere and the feeling. If I wanted a massage, I'd pay 3 euros in for some drunk student party, or ask my neighbour, or something like that.

Basically, it's not the be all and end all of things for me. I enjoy other things far more better, even though I do enjoy sexy things as well like any person would.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
        They have a gay patch now?
        Available for download from the Vatican website now.
        It took some whining from the Vatican fanboys, but God finally decided to support his product for 2000 more years.
        Expect many more patches in the future, including the long-awaited feminist bugfix.
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Now I'm up to 48 hours as a temporarily out of order smoker.

Feeling much better already in some ways. In other ways, such as the enjoyment of a nice cigarette, not so good.

At least I've established you don't think about having a cigarette more than 80 times an hour, on average.

Comment

Nah.. of course now I would gladly take the massage again and more, but when I was there, absolutely not. I paid lot of money for the ticket (35 euros for one day only), and I was there to see some people and a DJ I hadn't seen in 5 years (from Detroit, so not coming back anytime soon). So.. when some drunk chick who prolly is there for the first time of her sad little life tries to get some action with me, it ain't happening. I was there for the party, the music, the atmosphere and the feeling. If I wanted a massage, I'd pay 3 euros in for some drunk student party, or ask my neighbour, or something like that.

Basically, it's not the be all and end all of things for me. I enjoy other things far more better, even though I do enjoy sexy things as well like any person would.

How long was the set?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Damn, this thread made my day. Hangover and all.
              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
              *****Citizen of the Hive****
              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Hey Winston, is your name THESTROKESGUY by any chance?

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Good luck Winston.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Thanks Urban Ranger, Spiffor. I sense I'm gonna need it if this is to last much longer.

Thank God for instant coffee by the bucket.

Comment

Winston,

It's been about 10 days since I've had a cigarette. It has been especially hard for me to quit this time (I quit and started again 3 times). My body felt sick for the first 4 days. I still have cravings but it's getting a little better everyday. I'll say this though. There is no way I will ever start up again, because I don't want to die from the damn things and I don't want to quit again. Good luck dude.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Remember, dude - COLD TURKEY.

A friend of mine quit and doesn't smoke for almost 2 years now.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Oh, if you can't quit without it, try hypnotism. A friend of mine did that and it's much easier.

Comment

Way to go, Kidicious. Glad to hear you're at a point where it's getting a little bit better. Best of luck!

I have to admit I have serious doubts I'll ever be able to give it up completely. I'm 38 and have been smoking regularly for over 25 years now. It's become too much a part of my miserable existence.

Comment

I had to get in the right state of mind first. I have been trying to quit for a couple months now, but couldn't until I stopped thinking about a lot of negative crap and stressing out about everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X