I'm gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gay

I mean.. I'm trying to quit smoking, since last night.

Yeah, I know I'm going to fail eventually. But don't try to tease me, or my wrath will come down on you like a rat out of an aqueduct.

What a stupid thing to say. MORON!

Good luck.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Thanks. I remember you being very supportive the last time around. And look where that got us.

Comment

I just canme back from party.. big party.. www.koneisto.com ... this chick came and rubbed herself on me. I was offended. She was pretty good looking, and I Mean she RUBBED heself against me. From back she did it and forced it. I turned around and looked at her like 'wtf are you doing?'. I know, but it was good music, I had no time for sexy things. I was doing my thing. Something the rest of you oughta learn.

Women are like tools. Sometimes you need them, but other times.. not really.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Why ?

Is she looking that good ?
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

There is no Shi. It's been a long time since he last posted.

No, I'm just tired of smoking. Sick up and fed with it!

Comment

Yes but you're still gay right?
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

The short answer?

No.

Comment

Why are you here instead of that interesting thread Molly made ?
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'll be back in a sec - just going to have a ciggy.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

This thread sucks. I want my money back.
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

yeah I always thought Winston was gay. I'm disappointed the announcement is not elaborated and he changed the subject so quickly.

Comment

This thread is like a schizophrenic on crack.
                          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                          *****Citizen of the Hive****
                          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Multiple people are talking about multiple things that have no relationship with anyone else.

My kind of thread.

Originally posted by Winston

There is no Shi. It's been a long time since he last posted.
                            See what I mean? Where'd this come from?
                            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                            *****Citizen of the Hive****
                            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

you're gay and trying to stop smoking? Is that some kind of Freudian slip of the tongue?

Comment

Working...
                              X