No announcement yet.

Elixir of the Gods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't like the tast of juniper berries.

Whiskey's okay, but I'm really not much of a hard liquor drinker anymore. Haven't been since I nearly died of alcohol poisoning. Beer and wine and the occassional mixed drink are about all I can stand.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Well, then I guess that I shall not offer you one of these when I come around

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Like you would offer me a $100 beer.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Like you would offer me a $100 beer.
          Well, if I thought that you would appreciate it, it would not be a problem for me.

When I visit my sister I usually bring along some interesting single malt whiskey which me and her husband inspects carefully.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I've had the tripple bock, and that was a bit strong for me. I'm sure you're right, and I wouldn't like a 48 proof beer.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              I've had the tripple bock, and that was a bit strong for me. I'm sure you're right, and I wouldn't like a 48 proof beer.
              Actually I don't like those heavy beers neither unless if it's for tasting /exploring

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I can't live a good life without coffee or beer. It's that simple.
                Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

Sam Adams

what the heck, any New England microbrew stuff
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                    Well, then I guess that I shall not offer you one of these when I come around

http://www.realbeer.com/library/beer...ak20020214.php

To bad they aren't selling it in Atlanta . I'd get it. Hell, I may not even drink it (at first ), but keep it like you keep fine wine.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

cant forget about cold sake surved in a small bambo box
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                      X