Elixir of the Gods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulda merged them.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Beer makes my life worthwhile

Coffee makes my life possible
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

lemonade.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This needs mutiple choice options.
          Blah

Comment

BEER.

(except Newcastle and that Kona Brewing Company...if I want my beer tasting like Passion Fruit, I'll squeeze that into my beer. Thank you very much. )
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

MOUNTAIN DEW & VODKA

for snacks

peanut butter cups and peppermint patties stacked together
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Water isn't bad as well.
                Blah

Comment

Evian, Menehune Water, and Perrier are the shiz-nit.
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

I have a love-hate relationship with beer.

and I don't drink coffee. So I voted for beer. 50% is better than 0%.

I prefer water though most of the time. Or orange juice. I also drink apple juice, grapefruite juice, and grape juice. And I don't drink soda or anything that isn't juice. Though I will drink tea they serve at my local chinese restaurant (since it is free with the meal)

Comment

Water, Tea, and Lemonade are the best alternatives besides beer.

OJ is ok, but it's a little overrated. Apple juice gives me the runs, grape sucks and grapefruit juice is the bastard child of lemons and limes.

Tea is always a good alternative.

Comment

I love grapefruit juice Hate all that sweet stuff......tea I drink not often, only when it's cold.....
                        Blah

Comment

ESPRESSO:

RED BULL:

BEER:

VODKA:

But one trumps them all:

water.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I really enjoyed the creamy San Juan Mission drinks we drank in Canada.

At the moment, masala tea is very refreshing in the afternoons and the Ethiopian coffee is prising open my eyelids in the morning.
                            Attached Files
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Calvados

From the options, it has to be beer (don't drink coffee).
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

While I usually think beer, I drink a lot more coffee. So, coffee it is.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X