Elixir of the Gods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elixir of the Gods

So, which liquid of the Gods makes your life worth living?
    Beer
    48.48%
    Coffee
    21.21%
    I only drink banana-coffe-beer smoothies
    30.30%
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Crappy beer & spam-juice
    Last edited by OzzyKP; August 12, 2005, 19:18.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I require no ssusstenanssse.

I don't drink alcohol... So I quess it would be cocoa. l
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

mmm, bananas.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I wonder if there is a banana beer.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Vino!
            "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
            —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              They seem to have every other type of beer. I'm sure if you looked hard enough.

It should be the official drink of 'poly meets internationally.

Comment

Beer is like drinking a yeast infection, coffee is like drinking beetles, and banana smoothies are just wrong.
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Do the Dew

Comment

Awww, someone actually deleted your spammy first attempt. That makes Ozzy sad.

About your sig though, I googled it. Hot damn its true. What a crazy guy.

Catts spread rumors that the Roman Catholic Church had a secret plan to move the papacy to Pasco.

Comment

The other thread was funner.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                        Do the Dew
                        Code Red
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                          Do the Dew
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                            The other thread was funner.
                            I agree. We could always spam up this one too.....

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              Probably. You can make beer on almost anything. If not you could try a banana liqour - one sip and you have got sugar for a whole year.

Condolences on your deleted thread - tried to respond but BB had yet again abused it's power
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X