No announcement yet.

Australia will crush England at Old Trafford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

behave, it's gonna be a draw now, solely because of the fact it rained all of day three.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Lucky for you - it should be 2-0 right now - Kasper wasn't out.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

i think it shows the trouble the aussies are in when they have to start whinging about the umpire.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

no the replay is clear his hand wasn't on the bat

we're happy enough - its made the series interesting

The English confidence looks quite brittle to me.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Ricky Ponting joins the Immortals - we are unworthy

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X