Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

215-2

First century of the series to Vaughn.

Australia have dropped 3 catches already.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Bump for posterity.

Comment

234 runs in 3 wickets would be a pretty phenomenal performance.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Don't forget the 2nd innings. It would be just like england to get bowled out for a 160 in the 2nd innings and then setting the Aussies an attainable target like 350 or so.

Comment

I figure I have seventy or so years left on this planet to figure out the sport of cricket.
            Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

You have to be seventy or so years older to be interested in it
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, I am already a huge baseball fan, so I figure cricket is the next logical step
                Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

okay so we lost some wickets....
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

hows that follow on looking horse!
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      You have to be seventy or so years older to be interested in it
                      Rather, you need an IQ above 70 to be able to appreciate it.

Not a fan I take it PH?

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                        hows that follow on looking horse!
                        looking good for a remarkable comeback
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Spent my time yesterday in the bar drinking cider and watching cricket. Looking forward to some more excitement in just over an hours time.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Our Shane doesn't have a test century yet.

Comment

Excitement. Is that what they call it?

No ravagon, I have never been a big sports fan, just never saw the point. Horses for courses eh?
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                                whatever happens
                                we have Warne
                                and they have not.

Comment

Working...
                                X