Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pictures?
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

To come later. Can't be arsed to post a report here, I'm doing that to real people all the time

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        Enjoy. Don't do anything I wouldn't...
        Originally posted by Kuciwalker

What's wrong with sex?

Comment

Pictures
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            What's wrong with sex?
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

'tis a bit blurred but still quite cool. me on top of the 3 gorges dam.
              Attached Files

Comment

On our way to the dam, me and Rene
                Attached Files

Comment

I'll post the few with me on them, these are the oens taken on my camera. More pics of me will follow later once I got hands on the pics taken by the others.

On top of Deshengmen in Beijing
                  Attached Files

Comment

Maybe not Zhang Ziyi but this one was definitely a cutie. Just what keeps that bag from falling off her shoulder?
                    Attached Files

Comment

In front of the newly built Wudang Dao temple place thing.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Don't mess with me. I might be smiling now, but my shirt and muscles tell more than a thousand words.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

That was a pretty ominous T-shirt.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It's just a rock music festival really.

Looking at them as they are this girl was actually cuter than that fvcking model up there.

Comment

Agreed
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X