Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stefu's big ol' smiley-designing thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about an Arnold "girlie man" smiley?
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu

Explain!
      A :stir: smiley would be someone who is stirring up trouble.

As for Went To France, I can't find the image. I'm sure another eventian has it tho.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

We need a cooler "cool" smiley than the truly pathetic -one. The one that's called a "message icon" (see the header of this post), the AH one, is so much better. If you could turn that one into a regular smiley it'd be .

Comment

What exactly am I required to do there Winston, I mean the message icon would be perfectly usable as a smiley

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

You're right. :message icon:

So, do we have a petition thread once all the suggestions are in? I have a thread about the old tongue smiley in Community, it's been nearly spammed to death.

Comment

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

:duh:

:ack:
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

As for :ack:, no. We shouldn't encourage that.

Comment

I actually agree with Japher

I would use :ack:

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

As for Went To France, I can't find the image. I'm sure another eventian has it tho.
                        You rang?

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Stole this called Walking Tall from another forum:
                          Attached Files
                          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

How about a fainting smiley for those who are weak of spirit?
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Can't see any of Stefu's creations. :/
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I still don't understand the purpose behind the Went To France smiley

Comment

Working...
                                X