Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stefu's big ol' smiley-designing thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, you can buy new smileys on something awful for $20.

Comment

Methinks you're owed some money.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

still rules.

Comment

how 'bout a smiley for DanS, MarkG, Adam Smith, etc... A grinning smiley with dollar signs for eyes.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

How about a :evildictator: smiley for Ming?

Comment

I still want a "clearly" smiley... though I can't seem to think of what that would look like.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  how 'bout a smiley for DanS, MarkG, Adam Smith, etc... A grinning smiley with dollar signs for eyes.
                  We already have that one...

Comment

that's what I get for never clicking the "Get More" button
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu

Also, I agree that good old is as MrFun as it gets!
                        I was thinking something like a joke bomb that backfires would be more appropriate.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                          So in other words there's no way of expressing it so that it's unambiguously clear what it's about without making it overtly complex? Aces!
                          I was thinking of the smilie sitting next to a box that says "post" or something, hopping over to it and erasing it.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                            How about a :evildictator: smiley for Ming?
                            I've already made a Ming smiley, though I don't know where it is.

Originally posted by Japher
                            I still want a "clearly" smiley... though I can't seem to think of what that would look like.
                            Neither can I!
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Comment

FFZ has a Ming one:

They also have a Laz one:

and rah:

Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X