Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stefu's big ol' smiley-designing thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That rah one is my old nerd smiley! However my Ming smiley was like a million billion zillion times better'n'that. At least.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

The rah one is really the nerd smiley.. I was just trying to make a joke.. heh
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Banning rod would be funny. A two-face smiley, with one face holding a rod and pointing it at the other smiley, which would be the : ban : smiley or some derivative of such ...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Well? Any other ideas?

The Ming smiley I once made also had a banning rod!
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

how bout an "I'd hit it" smiley?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                how bout an "I'd hit it" smiley?
                We have one.
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Comment

DrSpike needs a :stir: smiley.

Damn, I wish I could remember the other ones I needed.

How about a Went To France smiley?
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                      Is that a tumor?
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                        DrSpike needs a :stir: smiley.

Damn, I wish I could remember the other ones I needed.
                        Explain!

Originally posted by Theben
                        How about a Went To France smiley?
                        Explain!

Comment

Cool, I didn't know Stefu made some of the 'poly smilies. I'm using them over at the NYRA Boards: http://www.youthrights.org/forums

I hope you don't get mad and want money...
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

how bout a "more cowbell" smiley?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

It is the tumor... of love!

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                              Cool, I didn't know Stefu made some of the 'poly smilies. I'm using them over at the NYRA Boards: http://www.youthrights.org/forums

I hope you don't get mad and want money...
                              Nah, I wouldn't dare take away all that allowance given in exchange for cutting the grass and washing the car hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                                how bout a "more cowbell" smiley?
                                What? Come on now, this is serious business! SERIOUS BUSINESS

Besides, I'm not sure if I could draw Christopher Walken as a smiley

Comment

Working...
                                X