No announcement yet.

My Dumb State, part 11.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure it's mobile? It doesn't look mobile to me.

Comment

Re: My Dumb State, part 11.

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Akin's wife, Felicia, called the Marion County Sheriff's Office Monday to report that her husband had told her that he killed a hitchhiker, authorities said.
      Looks to me like Florida arrested the wrong person.

All the guy in jail did was lie to his wife. And if that were a crime...(no, let's not even go there).

Comment

It's a double wide, my grandma had one. It ain't "mobile" like a 5th wheel, but it can easily be put on a truck and hauled off.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Yeah, looks like a light construction that is perfect for quaky and warm california.

the money is probably in the location and land.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: Re: My Dumb State, part 11.

Originally posted by Zkribbler
            Looks to me like Florida arrested the wrong person.

All the guy in jail did was lie to his wife. And if that were a crime...(no, let's not even go there).
            I thought the same at first, but later in the story...

Akin told investigators he had picked up the hitchhiker, who wanted a ride to Tampa. He said he hit the man in the neck, causing him to gasp and make a gurgling sound, when the two got into an argument over how far Akin would drive him, authorities said.

Akin said he dumped the body in a forest near a gun range and kept the man's wallet, which contained the license of Utah resident Dennis Legrande Allen, authorities said.
            So they obviously talked to him after his wife called it in, and he continued with the lie... making them search in the forest for the body.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

did she leave him (I admit I didn't read the entire article)?

If so, then it's worth those lesser charges.

Comment

So they obviously talked to him after his wife called it in, and he continued with the lie... making them search in the forest for the body.

Yeah, that's pretty stupid.

Should've said that he has no idea what they were talking about, but acted nervously in the process.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                X