39 US Soldiers Dead in just over a Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My give a f. is broken
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Enough with ALL the personal crap from EVERYBODY on both sides... if you want to discuss the topic... FINE... but the next comment made about another poster is just going to earn you a restriction...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sorry, Ming, didn't see that
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

I think Mobius is my new favorite poster.
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

who cares about U.S. deaths? Isn't this supposed to be about Iraqi freedom?

We should be more, or at least just as concerned about Iraqi deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              who cares about U.S. deaths?
              oh lets see now.. maybe the family, friends and neighbours of those who have been killed.

It looks like 14 americans lives just got snuffed on Monday, Aug 1st.
              But who cares right?

Comment

Originally posted by Max Webster

oh lets see now.. maybe the family, friends and neighbours of those who have been killed.

But who cares right?
                If they had been civilian workers, I would have agreed, but military personnel must expect losses - still losses are sad.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                  raped, tortured and killed by the regime that MOBIUS would have preferred as the ruling system today.
                  That I would like to know. Just how many Iraqis where killed during Saddams tyranny and just how many have been killed during and after the invasion of Iraq by American forces.

Comment

But who cares right?
                    we had more people die in car accidents in my state alone

Comment

That I would like to know. Just how many Iraqis where killed during Saddams tyranny and just how many have been killed during and after the invasion of Iraq by American forces.
                      Sorry, tried to use that argument in another thread - was told that it wasn't relevant - please continue. Oh, don't start to refer to the site about boducounts - it is supposed to tell bad things about Iraq but aqtually does the opposite (oh, and that pisses certain posters seriously off, so they think that that site is a no go).
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        we had more people die in car accidents in my state alone
                        well gee that just justifies it for me then, send more americans if you want. They are only going to get killed anyway.

Comment

It depends upon when. According to what we are led to believe by our lapdog media, most of Hussein's killing of Iraqis occured following the Gulf War. The reported deaths of the half million children and god knows how many others from sanctions is the fault of the Allies, since it is now clear that Iraq complied with the disarmament. I suppose the invasion could be justified in that we are killing less Iraqis now.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

well gee that just justifies it for me then, send more americans if you want. They are only going to get killed anyway.
                            we have to see this through to the end. Yes the word end doesn't necessarily apply. but I don't like the term exit strategy. We are supposed to remain until the job is done.

Comment

War isn't a job. It's a man made disaster.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

yes, but establishing a goverment is supposed to be a job.

Comment

Working...
                                X