No announcement yet.

Time to re-evaluate things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about you get some of it Bill? I'm sure an Aspi beats all of us in bed.

Comment

Ecthy, yeah that's prolly true too!

Well I'm starting to feel little better when the initial shock is gone. I'm still very disappointed. But it helps that one friend called me 5 minutes ago (leaving bar monday evening no less), asking when I can come over.. it seems like well.. that they expected me to come to the hotel too, of course not to sleep but to .. well party. I WISH they would have said so earlier! Also, he and his gf wanted to come check out my place and were wondering how come the other dude said to me if there is time.. and that they will come anyway and screw everyoen who doesn't. Yeah.

So it's kind of saved but I'm still disappointed because I was looking forward having people over for the whole weekend since I'm usually alone here. SO it wasn't THAT bad, but they still didn't tell me. Then again this is usual.. people in my friend circle assume lots of things. Still doesn't make it right. But at least I know we are still friends, I started having doubts the first time in my life. Not a nice feeling.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Well not so much bad that there isn't anything good to the day. Guess what I FINALLY found.. the sofa! It's a great one, and the price is EXCELLENT. From this girl who kept it so clean and nice, it's like new. Actually, she asked more and when I came to look at it, she lowered the price when I said I was a poor student . She had just moved into her own place after graduating and getting a good job, so she practically gave it to me ... I mean, this was yesterday.. I used all my threads for today so.. but anyway, I'm happy about it. It's like getting a great sofa for free, furniture btw in here is outrageously expensive.. if you want to buy a new sofa, prepare to lay out few grands at least, or if there's supposed to sit more than two people... well... I saw normal sofas going for freaking 3000 euros and more. TV chairs, started from 1k.. man that was out of my league .. let's just say the price I pay is about the same as it costs me to loan the big car to get it .. what a nice girl though. Saved my butt. Feel like doing something good for some other person next time I find myself in situation I can help. I must say, that it was also a sofa that I could buy from a store, AND it was in condition of a new one. OK OK. I paid 80 euros for it .
        Bhahahaeheahaeaheah!!111one
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Maybe it's just that one friend you had been talking to. Maybe he's been in a sour mood.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

yeah.. but the fact is they all got hotel rooms, which isn't what was planned and I wasn't told,, however it's not like I'm not invited to party, and it seems like at least part of them will come for house warming party. so that's cool.. but still little disappointing. But it's not that bad as I thought first, even though it still kind of sucks. OH WELL by gones.. it's not like I'll start *****ing about it anymore. And if they don't want to come to check out my place, it's their loss anyway.
            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              yeah.. but the fact is they all got hotel rooms, which isn't what was planned and I wasn't told,, however it's not like I'm not invited to party, and it seems like at least part of them will come for house warming party. so that's cool.. but still little disappointing. But it's not that bad as I thought first, even though it still kind of sucks. OH WELL by gones.. it's not like I'll start *****ing about it anymore. And if they don't want to come to check out my place, it's their loss anyway.
              I think you have some basic insecurities. Maybe they're what you need to re-evaluate. Now go quaff a big ol' brew for the doc.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

no man.. I mean even if that was true (insecurity), I don't think this would qualify. Because it was what we agreed on you know.. weeks before. And we kept talkinga bout it. I was preparing for it. Now I'm ready, and then I found out by accident almost, that no one stays at my place. YOu know. That's not very nice. And I said that it's ok since I found out that no one agreed on not coming to my house warming party, it was just who I talked to first, was little out there. That combined with the stuff, and combined to stuff, made weird feeling and image. I don't really drink so I won't go get a beer. I don't even have beer. Waste of money if you ask me. I rather save my money.
                In da butt.

Comment

Get help. Meet people. Get laid.

Comment

Working...
                  X