No announcement yet.

The Apolyton Convention of 2006.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went there didn't find it. Give me a link please.

Comment

• Visit the "Registration" page.

--
      Dan
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• sorry I won't be able to make this
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• --
          Dan
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• I'm lazy...can I come up for the drinking festivities? I'd be happy to host some local Poly types for July 4th at a special downtown dc location where the fireworks can be seen...
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

• Aw crap! I wanted to see people cry.

Congrats on getting this thing together! Good luck!
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Should I register or not? On the one hand, I just bought a car, so I wouldn't need to pay for a hotel, and getting there is easy for me. On the other hand, I just bought a car and immediately had to pump money for repairs into it, so I'm a bit short on cash. Should I register or not?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Of course you should. How many opportunities are you going to get to experience something like ApolyCon?

You are going to be in one room with Sid, Brian, Soren, Tim, Jeff, Markos, and Dan!

Comment

• Those are very good points, but then, I wouldn't expect any different from the event's PR Manager. I'll probably register once I get home from work tonight.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael
                      Those are very good points, but then, I wouldn't expect any different from the event's PR Manager. I'll probably register once I get home from work tonight.
                      I guess you decided or were otherwise unable to.

--
                      Dan

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Unable to, unfortunately. Too many unexpected expenses in too short a period of time. Wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                          X