Biggest Recent Let-down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Recent Let-down

What's been the biggest way in which you've been let-down by someone in recent times?

In my case, I'm moving home today, and after arranging for my dad to pick me and my stuff up to drive me to my new place in London, he's had to cancel on me with hours to go. He is sick, of course *makes wino drinking motion with his hand* So that's put me in a totally awesome mood! Oh well, it'll only be like... $100 for a cab.

The girl who I've been seeing (and planning bigger things with) recently got back together with her former ex-boyfriend.

Oh well...anyone want a pair of Sox tickets?
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

ahh that's gotta suck. Oh well at least they probably will never be happy together!

Comment

TEF, wait for a while, do something romantic and seduce her back, make love and just before the perfect moment comes, dump her brutally and throw her out, naked, in the raining streets, while you have your buddies beating that ex of hers, and have it stream on the net so you can enjoy the rest of the evening with the leftover wine while she cries outside, wet and brutally crushed Then laugh loudly.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Alternatively, suicide is always an option.

Comment

True, but the question remains, whose suicide?
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

He should feel free to experiment

Comment

I forgot my IP address once, when I was boasting I have excellent number memory.. no.. it was actually the DNS I forgot.. I mean I couldn't remember it but I was little drunk so it's OK. And it was like 2 years ago. Ever since it's been peachy.
                In da butt.

Comment

Pekka
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I would give you a lift, but I doubt you and your stuff would fit on the back of my bicycle
                    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

My Liteon DVD drive died a few months after purchase. Bloody thing is supposed to last forever.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I tried to get my parents to invite me to lunch next weekend, but they said they have other plans for that time
                        Blah

Comment

@ BeBro
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

My brother was hosting a housewarming party in Boston. He and I don't get along at all, but he invited me and my other brother up for the party because he's trying to patch things up with me. I tried to talk to him, tried to work things out, but nothing came of it. We kept yelling at each other. And then he hung up on me. Which I hate.

So eventually I decided that I was not going to go, even though he still wanted me to.

I'm not sure if I am more let down by myself for my decision, him for hanging up on me, or the both of us for being so stupid.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Accidentally ordered 2 printers when getting my comp, so I have to have them remove that..also want to bump up comp specs.

Comment

Working...
                              X