No announcement yet.

get this man a proper tv set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw, is it me or does bush wear the same color combination 90% of the time?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Yeah but with his complexion and hair and all that, this is the only way to go. Dark blue, black, that's it. No grey (grey UUGHHH anyway!), or more cool colours will do it for him. He has to go with dark bluish, with white shirt always. Even blue shirt would not look right. He has only few ways to go when being in public, that is with those dark suits (however avoiding black), white shirt and RED tie. Even blue tie might seem kind of weird with his hair and face. It's the classic black-white-red, most often boring, but even though he can not carry anything else, he carries those pretty well so it's OK.

So the problem comes from the face/skin/hair to begin with, he has to wear dark suits, and with those, there's no other way than white shirt with him, and since that's the two, he needs the red tie to go with it. MAYBE blue sometimes works too, but it has to be kind of.. weird blue.

That's it. ALL FACTS.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Are you gay?

Comment

that analysis was quite disturbing pekka

Comment

queer eye for the republican guy
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

good one Alex!
              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

no but this is true. He could by the way get off with another colour shirts, but then he can't wear his jackets and no tie.. kind of like leisure time cool pics. He could wear pink easily, with little more tan, it would almost suit him. But then pants come a problem, since you don't want to wear dark pants with pink shirt, so yeah... and lighter colours.. I mean MAYBE, but that's a huge maybe. At the end, it would still be a risk, even for leisure wear, so I'd skip it. No reason to risk, because it wouldn't be smash hit either.

And you can snicker all you want but the whole combo thing MarG asked was stupid because it's obvious, and if someone is like 'I never thought of that/saw it like that/still can't see it' is well.. stupid. It's simple when it comes to suits.

Like for example he could pull off the kind of 70s/early 80s brown suits for white guys, but.. it would be a travesty now so no. But I think back then it was OK, so I bet he wore those a lot. Because brown is another colour he can do, but that's not good colour for power suits for his position so.. not an option.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

And he can pull off the no jacket thing OK too, unlike Tony Blair. Tall guys that Tony thinks he is, can do it most often than not but Tony is not one of those guys so I don't know what he thinks, but it's a tragedy everytime he takes his jacket off and someone takes a photo.

Listen, if I can carry suit and how to do it properly without sweating or being uncomfortable, why would you not expect the same from statesmen, from leaders of the world? That's just stupid, of course they are expected to look smart, look good and decent. If they don't look the part, they can as well go home if you ask me, since rarely they don't go further than the looking part. If you don't have that, then I guess you have nothing.

And we all know gay guys in here with sense of dressing prolly are now slitting their wrists from my pointers, but hey.. that's the way it goes.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Pekka's pic:
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                        it has big blue drapes in the background, I think.

He's watching taped Conan.
                        It looks like the blue of a desert sky to me......i think he is watching his army killing things in Iraq?
                        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

You'd think he'd have the biggest big screen tv available.

He's still trying to work out how they get all those tiny cars and people in there.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Or he is watching someone play KOTOR for him(i presume?) - the console and wires must be off the shot to the right?
                            It would on Tatooine if that were true - you can just make out the desert mountians in the background.

Still it probably is Iraq judging by his expression
                            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

the page i got it from said it was the shuttle launch

Comment

Of course its the shuttle launch.

Comment

Working...
                                X