Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis
    I want a gay male robot

Afraid to ask why..... are you trying to admit something Dis?
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
      I want a gay male robot
      just because you may not have had pontang(of the female kind) for a while doesnt mean your gay, just the same as the other 60-70% of the young male population ok lean times happen, but they will pass.

Still i would like one to, but for different reasons
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

The logical conclusion to this is your robot dumps you for your neighbor's robot.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

A gay robot is more difficult as it would also have to fit in the closet.

Comment

and people would say "Your robot isn't gay, it just has some of its 'wires crossed' upstairs"

then your robot would have to attend church to unlearn it's behavior. It would claim it was his programming, but no one would believe him.
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
            X