Hey muslims!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey muslims!

There's this nice turkish show on TV with a greek guy and a turkish girl falling in love. funny, oh yes very

oh yeah.
    anyway, I was wondering. The father of the daughter after escapng 4 heart attacks he is now accepting the guy but he has to become muslim, and it seems the most important part of that is CIRCUMSITION!

I thought only people oif jewish religion did that?
    Do all muslims do that too?

Yes.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Do Greeks or Germans have more against the Turks?
      B♭3

Comment

More what?

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
          Do Greeks or Germans have more against the Turks?
          Kurds
          Blah

Comment

sounds like greek TV is a bit low quality tbh.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

No kidding. But that show is nice. Interesting to see how they "see" us from the opposite side of the sea, and it is quite a humorous show too.

Comment

Yeah, Doctor Who s27e06, "Dalek" was educational in finding out how the Brits see us from the opposite side of the pond.
                B♭3

Comment

No comparison.

Comment

I get a Turkish channnel here. They have old funny tv shows in a quality that hurts your eyes. Of course I don't understand a single word.....nice women as news anchors though......Ted would like 'em.
                    Blah

Comment

That show is very richly produced and very well produced and with a very funny/exagerated accent. I think it is a cogreekturkish production btw.

Comment

Plus the turkish girl is hot, my god.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                          No comparison.
                          How not? You're posting about how cultural differences and impressions are being highlighted in a television show, right?

Now, not having seen this Turkish show, I'm perfectly content to compare it somewhat to a show I have seen. In this case, a British show.
                          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed

How not? You're posting about how cultural differences and impressions are being highlighted in a television show, right?

Now, not having seen this Turkish show, I'm perfectly content to compare it somewhat to a show I have seen. In this case, a British show.

However I have seen both and I tell you no comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                              Plus the turkish girl is hot, my god.
                              This might just be me, but I always seemed to notice that most womyn on television, no matter what the country, if they're in a soap opera/dramaish type show, tend to be in the upper quartile of attractiveness.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X